so yeah like if any of you are from melbourne and are busty, liike, there is a place to buy bras which is amazing.
I like actually got myself fitted and bought a bra and it was insanely expensive to buy.. like 75 dollars for a plain black bra but it is amazing and like fits and wtf was I doing up until this point.
Seriously like you don’t actually realise what an awful choice of bra size you’ve made until like you get fitted. I was wearing like a 16F or a 16E.
I’m a 14GG after today’s fitting.
OMG WHAT WAS I DOING.
But yeah if you are like.. a D cup or up (cause that’s all that they stock), go to Brava, they’re at bravalingerie.com.au and like in prahran and on collins street? It’s pretty fuckin’ awesome.
- me if I wasn't on my period: Oh well that fucking sucks. *sighs* *cleans it up*
- me on my period, which is right now: FUCK! SHIT! FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE!! MY LIFE IS OVERRRRR NOOOOO MY COOOOOKE I WANTED TO DRINK THATTTTTTT NOW THERE'S NO MEANING LEFT IN ANYTHING THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO DRINK IN THIS FUCKING HOUSE WAAAAAAH *cries* *throws things* *eats everything in sight*
- period: WAKE UP ASSHOLE, YOU GOT CRAMPS.
- period: How bout an entire chocolate cake for breakfast?
- period: How's that back pain? Feeling better? Let's fix that.
- period: Corneas glance by a VS magazine on the table. Instantly horny.
- period: Find a cookie as big as a house and eat it.
- period: See a male specimen of any kind. Instantly horny.
- period: Where's your Tic Tac box filled with ibuprofen?
- period: Got things to do? Don't care. Sleep.
- period: See a female specimen of any kind. Instantly horny.
- period: For dinner you're eating an entire bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
- period: Breeze blows by. Instantly horny.
- period: You didn't like those brand new underwear right?
- period: Yell at a puppy.
- period: Close eyes and wait for repeat tomorrow.
what kind of music are you getting into?
HO SHIT A SURPRISE KATIE
SORRY IM PANICING OVER LIKE FAILING UNI LIKE FUCK
um um um like all of the musics and techno and holy fuck it’s kind of insane. seriously. like my music life is like remix.kwed.org atm. And like voltaire and nick cave and stuff like that I don’t even know.
HOW ARE YOU FRIEND?
So, that was a bit of a bitch, namely because they lumped Australia in with America for the servers, so when our server went online, nooobody could use it. Then it took them ages to get global working, so one of the people I was playing with couldn’t play with us due to his EU account.
But oh my god that was excellent yay can I just sit here and play it forever why the fuck did it come out now I have assignments and shit to do argh!
- Harry Potter: The fandom that lived.
- Doctor Who: The fandom that trusted.
- Sherlock: The fandom that waited.
- Merlin: The fandom that is brave.
- Supernatural: The fandom that is loyal.
- Cabin Pressure: The fandom that laughed.
- The Avengers: The fandom that is heroic.
- The Hunger Games: The fandom on fire.
- Tron: The fandom that dreamed of a world. Then one day, they got in.
I’m calling bullshit. Reblog or like if you’ve ever made real friends here or anywhere else on the internet.
Someone said that about Matthew and I being friends, to Matthew.
But now that he has come down and met me, I am a “real friend”.
A week made me a “real friend” when before I had been like, a “creepy internet girl”.